PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products

Toscana Rosso igt - Casa Boschino

  • 8.25€

Add to Wish List

Compare this Product

Ex Tax: 8.25€

Availability: In Stock


Product Code: Toscana Rosso igt - Casa Boschino

Tags:  Toscana

NATION: Italia
ZONE: Toscana
PRODUCER: San Fabiano Calcinaia
COMPOSITION: 50% Sangiovese - 25% Cabernet Sauvignon – 25% Merlot
CONTENT: 0,75 l

DESCRIPTION: Considered the company's Baby Supertuscan, Casa Boschino is the classic Tuscan red wine that is suitable for everyday drinking. Produced with Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes selected manually from the organic vineyards of Castellina in Chianti and Poggibonsi, this wine presents, starting from the very particular blend, some rather unique organoleptic characteristics. 70% refines in second and third passage French oak tonneaux for approximately 4 months and the remaining 30% in cement tanks for the same period, before resting in the bottle for approximately 3 months. Lively ruby red in colour, with light violet nuances; strong, persistent aroma, with hints of violet, not yet ripe red fruits and spices. It has a balanced structure and the taste is distinguished by a good note of freshness that accompanies the strong tannins.


There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Please login or register to review