PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products
 

VIGNOBLES VERGINES DE MARTINOLLE

6 Blanquette De Limoux Carte Noir Brut Aoc
55.50€ Ex Tax: 55.50€

MANUFACTURER: Vignobles Vergines de Martinolles GRAPES: 93% Mauzac - 4% Chenin - 3% Chardonnay CONTENT: 0,75 l DESCRIPTION: Classic method with 9 months stand on yeasts. Yellow load supported by a perlage end. White nuts and flowers are felt on the nose. In the mouth is fresh and long lasting...

Add to Cart
6 Blanquette De Limoux Carte Noir Brut Aoc Magnum
125.00€ Ex Tax: 125.00€

MANUFACTURER: Vignobles Vergines de Martinolles GRAPES: 93% Mauzac - 4% Chenin - 3% Chardonnay CONTENT: 1,5 l DESCRIPTION: Classic method with 9 months stand on yeasts. Yellow load supported by a perlage end. White nuts and flowers are felt on the nose. In the mouth is fresh and long lasting...

Add to Cart
6 Blanquette Méthode Ancestrale Aoc
65.00€ Ex Tax: 65.00€

MANUFACTURER: Vignobles Vergines de Martinolles GRAPES: 100% Mauzac CONTENT: 0,75 l DESCRIPTION: The oldest Domaine Mauzac vineyards (35 years old) are dedicated to the elaboration of the Ancienale. The grapes, to be harvested, must be healthy and with a high concentration of sugar. The fermentation Is interrupted by filtration and the vinification method is the classic one. Color of a bright golden yellow with numerous bubbles giving a beautiful brightness. Very expressive bouquet with hints of quince and quince with a spice of sweet spices. The taste is in perfect shape Balance and surprising for freshness with notes of green apple...

Add to Cart
6 Crèmant de Limoux Brut Blanc de Blancs Aoc 2013
78.50€ Ex Tax: 78.50€

MANUFACTURER: Vignobles Vergines de Martinolles GRAPES: Mauzac - Chenin - Chardonnay CONTENT: 0,75 l DESCRIPTION: Vinification according to the classic method. Soft grape presses with must kept at 8 ° C. Subsequently fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 18 ° C. The first fermentation takes place in containers Steel and the second in the bottle. The wine remains on yeasts for 12 months. They followed the opening and filling with the expatition liqueur. Brilliant and clear yellow color, with a perlage end. The nose shows floral notes and candied fruit, honey, peach and apricot. In the mouth it is soft with a delicious sparkling taste that shows smells of red and grapefruit orange...

Add to Cart
6 Cremant de Limoux Brut Rosé Aoc
73.00€ Ex Tax: 73.00€

MANUFACTURER: Vignobles Vergines de Martinolles GRAPES: 70% Chardonnay- 20% Chenin Blanc - 10% Pinot Noir CONTENT: 0,75 l DESCRIPTION: Traditional as with Champagne with 15 months of standing on yeasts. The color is brilliant. At the nose you can notice the pleasant fragrances of strawberries that appear in the mouth accompanied by a perlage end...

Add to Cart
6 Pinot Noir Vin de Pays de Laude 2016
54.00€ Ex Tax: 54.00€

MANUFACTURER: Vignobles Vergines de Martinolles GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir CONTENT: 0,75 l DESCRIPTION: Vinification and ripening in steel. Bright red color with ruby nuances. The nose feels a delicate rose bouquet. In the mouth to the initial hints of red fruit add delicate and silky tannins...

Add to Cart
6 Viognier Vin de Pays d'OC 2016
58.00€ Ex Tax: 58.00€

MANUFACTURER: Vignobles Vergines de Martinolles GRAPES: 100% Viognier CONTENT: 0,75 l DESCRIPTION: The mechanically harvested grapes during the night are derated and left in contact with the skins for four hours. Fermentation at controlled temperature of 17 ° C for four weeks. 15% of the wine completes the fermentation in oak barriques with an aging tree of three months. The remaining 85% of wine matures in steel containers. Brilliant golden yellow color with reflections between green and yellow. The nose is rich and elegant with hints of dried fruit, peach and violet floral aromas along with notes of vanilla and honey. In the mouth is fresh and full with a long and persistent finish characterized by roasting notes...

Add to Cart
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages)