PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products
 

BERNARD AMIOT

Calvados Patricia Vieille Réserve
60.00€ Ex Tax: 60.00€

TYPE: Cidre COUNTRY: France PRODUCER: Bernard Amiot ALCOHOL: 45 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: This extraordinary small producer located in the heart of Calvados manufactures and sells exclusively for us. 80% of the apples used are of bitter and sweet-bitter varieties, the remaining 20% of acidic and acid-tannic varieties, all coming from the apple orchards owned, cultivated without any chemical treatment. Distilled with the magical wood-fired revamp alembic, they produce about 4 stems per year which, rightly aged, are then bottled at the origin by the producer. In this calvados you will find the heart of the true Norman distillate...

Add to Cart
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)