PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products
 

SEGNANA

6 Grappa Cinquanta
119.00€ Ex Tax: 119.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 50,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: is obtained for 60% from the pomace of Chardonnay grapes, selected by the Cantine Ferrari, that lend elegance and delicacy to the product and the remaining 40% from the pomace of red grapes, among which the Pinot Noir, which give the product body and character. The refining steel is at least a year to give roundness Chardonnay and harmonize the different components. The result is a particularly complex and structured offering the palate and nose ethereal sensations...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa di Chardonnay
114.00€ Ex Tax: 114.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 42,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: It is produced exclusively from the pomace of Chardonnay grapes from Trentino which created the Ferrari bubbles. Thanks to a particularly soft pressing, the marc rich in must and a quick start of distillation, you get the fragrance and aromatic finesse typical of Chardonnay from Trentino...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa di Moscato
114.00€ Ex Tax: 114.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 42,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: It is obtained from the pomace of Moscato grapes. The delicate distillation in a water bath steam can be transferred in an exemplary manner the aromatic intensity typical of the grape of origin. A sharpening steel of at least one year gives the product a particular softness...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa di Pinot Nero
114.00€ Ex Tax: 114.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 42,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: It is produced exclusively from grape marc Trentino Pinot Nero, intended to settle the Cuvée Rosé of Ferrari bubbles. The short period between obtaining pomace both sweet fermented and distilled, lets give the grappa typical aromas of Pinot Noir...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa di Traminer
117.00€ Ex Tax: 117.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 42,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: It is obtained from the pomace of Traminer Trentino from vineyards of South Tyrol with the right altitude over 450 meters, where a cool climate allows the development of very intense aromas. Thanks to a slow distillation, it ensures the intense aroma of the original grapes...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa Estrema
99.00€ Ex Tax: 99.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 50,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: It is obtained for the 40% from the pomace of Chardonnay Ferrari bubbles and the remaining 60% from the pomace of Merlot and Cabernet. The Bordeaux vineyards give character and body to grappa, giving roundness and complexity that occur very harmoniously on the palate...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa Gentile
80.00€ Ex Tax: 80.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 40,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: It 'made from fresh grapes and selected, with a prevalence of Chardonnay Trentino employed for Ferrari bubbles, which gives the characteristic elegance, and a part of the red grape that gives the distilled fragrance and persistence...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa Gentile 1 l
100.00€ Ex Tax: 100.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 40,0 CONTENTS: 1,0 l DESCRIPTION: It 'made from fresh grapes and selected, with a prevalence of Chardonnay Trentino employed for Ferrari bubbles, which gives the characteristic elegance, and a part of the red grape that gives the distilled fragrance and persistence...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa Solera di Solera
115.00€ Ex Tax: 115.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 40,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: Grappas Segnana represent a fascinating peculiarities in the Italian: Segnana first has in fact applied to the method of aging grappa Solera, typical sherry, which provides for the annual passage of grappa from a level to another of a stack of five plans barrels stacked. The result is a blend of brandies of 5 different vintages, of great complexity. And 'it produced with the pomace used for the production of Ferrari bubbles: Chardonnay, with its elegance, for the 40% and Pinot Noir, which gives strength and character, the remaining 60%. The maturation of the product takes place in American and European fine woods that give hints of spices and vanilla and an intense amber color...

Add to Cart
6 Grappa Solera Selezione
129.00€ Ex Tax: 129.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 42,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: It is composed of 60% from the pomace of Chardonnay and the remaining 40% Pinot Noir, both from a careful selection of Cantine Ferrari. The considerable complexity resulting from the blend of 5 different vintages, plus the elegance resulting from the application, patented Segnana, redistillation of phlegm. The maturation of the product takes place exclusively in fine French oak that give roasted notes and vanilla and an intense amber color...

Add to Cart
Grappa Segnana Anniversario in Cassetta di Legno
71.00€ Ex Tax: 71.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 50,0 CONTENTS: 0,70 l DESCRIPTION: Segnana Anniversary is the result of a wise as patient distillation, strictly discontinuous steam water bath, sunny pomace of Chardonnay from the vineyard Prince Family Lunelli, to Maso Pianizza, on the high hill of Trento. It 'an aristocratic schnapps, from intense amber color with golden hues. The flavor profile, enriched with a long maturation in top quality wood, it is full and seductive, and is characterized by its complexity and sophistication...

Add to Cart
Grappa Solera Selezione 2 l in Cassa di Legno
60.00€ Ex Tax: 60.00€

REGION: Trentino PRODUCER: Segnana ALCOHOL: 42,0 CONTENTS: 2,0 l DESCRIPTION: It is composed of 60% from the pomace of Chardonnay and the remaining 40% Pinot Noir, both from a careful selection of Cantine Ferrari. The considerable complexity resulting from the blend of 5 different vintages, plus the elegance resulting from the application, patented Segnana, redistillation of phlegm. The maturation of the product takes place exclusively in fine French oak that give roasted notes and vanilla and an intense amber color...

Add to Cart
Showing 1 to 12 of 12 (1 Pages)