PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products

Valcalepio Rosso Riserva doc 2013 - Colle Calvario Magnum

  • 67.00€

Add to Wish List

Compare this Product

Ex Tax: 67.00€

Availability: In Stock


Product Code: Valcalepio Rosso Riserva doc 2013 - Colle Calvario Magnum

Tags:  Valcalepio

NATION: Italia
ZONE: Lombardia
PRODUCER: Castello di Grumello
COMPOSITION: Merlot - Cabernet Sauvignon
CONTENT: 1,5 l

DESCRIPTION: For 90% of the traditional de-stemming grapes, fermentation at controlled temperature (26-28 ° C) stainless steel tanks, maceration for 20-25 days initially 2 pumping / punching down daily, then just one. malolactic fermentation in stainless steel. The remaining 10% is left in withering in fruit for 10-15 days, then fermented as above. Matured in French oak barrels (Allier, Tronçais) for 18 months, assembly, bottling without filtration, then bottled in glass for about 5-7 months ..


There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Please login or register to review