PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products

6 Grappa Solera di Solera

  • 115.00€

Add to Wish List

Compare this Product

Ex Tax: 115.00€

Availability: In Stock


Product Code: 6 Grappa Solera di Solera

REGION: Trentino
CONTENTS: 0,70 l

DESCRIPTION: Grappas Segnana represent a fascinating peculiarities in the Italian: Segnana first has in fact applied to the method of aging grappa Solera, typical sherry, which provides for the annual passage of grappa from a level to another of a stack of five plans barrels stacked. The result is a blend of brandies of 5 different vintages, of great complexity. And 'it produced with the pomace used for the production of Ferrari bubbles: Chardonnay, with its elegance, for the 40% and Pinot Noir, which gives strength and character, the remaining 60%. The maturation of the product takes place in American and European fine woods that give hints of spices and vanilla and an intense amber color.


There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Please login or register to review