PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products
 

6 Grappa Cinquanta

  • 119.00€

Add to Wish List

Compare this Product

Ex Tax: 119.00€

Availability: In Stock

Brand: SEGNANA

Product Code: 6x Grappa Cinquanta

REGION: Trentino
PRODUCER: Segnana
ALCOHOL: 50,0
CONTENTS: 0,70 l

DESCRIPTION: is obtained for 60% from the pomace of Chardonnay grapes, selected by the Cantine Ferrari, that lend elegance and delicacy to the product and the remaining 40% from the pomace of red grapes, among which the Pinot Noir, which give the product body and character. The refining steel is at least a year to give roundness Chardonnay and harmonize the different components. The result is a particularly complex and structured offering the palate and nose ethereal sensations.

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Please login or register to review