PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products
 

Aglianico del Vulture doc 2012 - Synthesy

  • 12.75€

Add to Wish List

Compare this Product

Ex Tax: 12.75€

Availability: In Stock

Brand: PATERNOSTER

Product Code: Aglianico del Vulture doc 2012 - Synthesy

Tags:  Basilicata

TYPE: Red
REGION: Basilicata
MANUFACTURER: Paternoster
GRAPES: 100% Aglianico del Vulture
ALCOHOLIC CONTENT: 13,5
CONTENT: 0,75 l

DESCRIPTION: This Aglianico ages in large barrels of Slavonian oak for 80% in French oak barrels and the remaining 20%. bottling and aging final 7/8 months. Bright ruby red color, intense, ethereal and dry flavor and velvety with time. Ideal with red meats, game and aged cheeses

HOW TO SERVE: The service temperature is 16 - 18° C

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Please login or register to review