PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products
 

6 Haermosa doc 2016

  • 69.00€

Add to Wish List

Compare this Product

Ex Tax: 69.00€

Availability: In Stock

Brand: MASSERIA DEL FEUDO

Product Code: 6 Haermosa doc 2016

Tags:  Sicily

NATION: Italia
ZONE: Sicilia
PRODUCER:Masseria del Feudo
COMPOSITION: 100% Chardonnay
CONTENT: 0,75 l

DESCRIPTION: Fermentation: 10 days at 16 ° C 70% and the remaining 30% in allier barriques. Aging: 6 months in Allier barriques At the sight: medium straw yellow. On the nose: nice memories of exotic fruits, great minerality. On the palate: sapid, mineral, excellent acidity / alcohol ratio. Accompagnations: crunchy dishes, meats White, semistagionat cheeses

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Please login or register to review