PassioneVino: Online and wholesale sales of wines and gourmet products
 

6 Grappa Estrema

  • 99.00€

Add to Wish List

Compare this Product

Ex Tax: 99.00€

Availability: In Stock

Brand: SEGNANA

Product Code: 6 Grappa Estrema

REGION: Trentino
PRODUCER: Segnana
ALCOHOL: 50,0
CONTENTS: 0,70 l

DESCRIPTION: It is obtained for the 40% from the pomace of Chardonnay Ferrari bubbles and the remaining 60% from the pomace of Merlot and Cabernet. The Bordeaux vineyards give character and body to grappa, giving roundness and complexity that occur very harmoniously on the palate.

Reviews

There are no reviews for this product.

Write a review

Please login or register to review